Overview of Fish OIL by Yamamoto Nutrition
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, meaning that your body is unable to produce it, but still needs it from the diet. The omega-3 fatty acids are found naturally in fish oil, and it can be challenging to get sufficient quantities from the diet alone.
Key benefits of Fish OIL by Yamamoto Nutrition
- Contains the essential omega-3 fatty acid
- EPA and DHA support heart health1
- Cost-effective and convenient
- Molecularly distilled for maximum purity
What can I expect of Fish OIL?
Omega-3 contains EPA and DHA, both of which play a vital role in maintaining heart health. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart,1 and you can obtain the benefits with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA. One serving of Fish OIL contains 720 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA, making it a great way to support general wellbeing as well as your fitness goals.
Why should you take Fish OIL?
If you do not eat enough fish or other food sources of omega-3 fatty acids, Fish OIL is the ideal product for you. Covering your daily omega-3 needs with a dietary supplement can also be more cost-effective than trying to do it solely with your diet.
1. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
Yamamoto Nutrition uses molecular distillation to ensure the utmost purity of their fish oil. Molecular distillation eliminates the presence of heavy metals, PCD and dioxins, and in turn, ensures that you get the purest product possible.
What works well with Fish OIL?
These softgel capsules help make sure your daily requirements for essential fatty acids are covered quickly and effectively. Pair up Fish OIL with Multi VITAMIN by Yamamoto Nutrition to make sure you are getting the essential vitamins and minerals as well. Nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc and magnesium are important because they support the immune system, the metabolism, and protein synthesis.
2. Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient, carbohydrate and acid-base metabolism.
3. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
4. Zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis.
5. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.