Overview of Vitamina C Retard by Yamamoto Nutrition
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin involved in a wide range of vital bodily functions, making the high-dosed, slow-release Vitamina C Retard tablets by Yamamoto Nutrition ideal for making sure you hit your daily requirements - supporting your daily well-being.1, 2
Benefits of Vitamina C Retard by Yamamoto Nutrition
- High-dose, slow-release vitamin C supplement
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue1
- Supports the immune system2
- Supports a normal metabolism3
What can I expect from Vitamina C Retard?
A single one of these slow-release coated tablets contains an entire 1000mg of vitamin C, making them super-efficient and convenient to add into your current routine - allowing for a gradual release of this crucial nutrient.
Vitamina C Retard will give you the energy boost you need to take on the day,1 and will also make sure your immune system is supported2 - helping you stay fit and healthy so that you can give your all both in and outside of the gym.
1. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
3. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
4. Zinc contributes to a normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, and normal carbohydrate metabolism.
What works well with Vitamina C Retard by Yamamoto Nutrition?
Another supplement that works great for making sure you are getting essential nutrients into your diet is Zinc - a mineral that offers a broad array of health benefits, including helping metabolism.4