Overview of Imugen FORTE by Yamamoto Nutrition
The perfect partner to add to your recovery regime - coming in convenient ready-to-drink vials with juice- and plant extracts as well as vitamins C and -D plus zinc, protecting your body against oxidative stress.4
Key benefits of Imugen FORTE by Yamamoto Nutrition
- 500mg vitamin C per serving
- Convenient ready-to-drink vials
- Fights oxidative stress2
- Supports immunity3
What can I expect from Imugen FORTE?
Whatever your fitness goals are, intense training always involves a risk of oxidative stress. The body only has limited antioxidants to keep exercise-induced free radicals at bay, so antioxidants like vitamin C and zinc as well as the flavonoids found in echinacea, which act as natural defences against free radicals, are crucial to recovery and general health.4,6
Each ready-to-drink, pomegranate-flavoured vial contains a massive 200mg of dry echinacea extracts and 500mg of vitamin C, as well as added elderberry juice and dry rosehip and astragalus extracts, and vitamin D plus zinc to help you to recover and stay strong.2,3,4
1. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
3. Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
4. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
5. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
6. Echinacea is a well-known source of antioxidants/natural defence against free radicals.
7. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
8. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune
What works well with Imugen?
Oxidative stress can build up in your muscles too. Try adding Vitamin E to your routine to reduce the impact of free radicals on your muscles.5