- Popular Supplements
- Training Equipment
- Protein Powder
- Health Supplements
- Shop By Goal
- Clothing & Accessories
- Men's Apparel
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yamamoto Nutrition are known for always both being on the lookout for and utilizing the very best raw materials that have been scientifically validated to have an effect on whatever a given product has the intention of, and to this, their "Ai-LIPOROL®" is no exception. It is a powerful new-generation thermogenic, that strictly uses natural, herbal based ingredients to promote the thermogenesis and mobilisation of accumulated adipose tissue without the use of any stimulants. The intention of this product is primarily to burn fat without taxing the adrenal glands as a result of an overabundance of ingredients that effect the central nervous system and thus can cause potential adverse side effects that are indeed not beneficial to the thermogenic process at all. How is this product effective then? The answer is quite simply: because of the synergy in which all of the active constituents of "Ai-LIPOROL®" work.
- Guinea Pepper (Paradise Grains): the seeds of a plant that has been widely used throughout history in Africa as a healthy spice with a pungent aroma. Research conducted on humans has demonstrated a powerful increase in thermogenesis because of the ingredient's ability to transform white adipose tissue to brown adipose tissue, meaning that the accumulated fat becomes easier to burn off. The research has also shown that the ingredient has a great control over glyceamia (blood sugar) and also affects visceral fat. Brown adipose tissue is easier for the body to burn since the body prioritises burning this as a means to produce heat as part of the thermogenesis. This is exactly what the Paradise Grains is a potent activator of.
- Capsaicin: the typical alkaloid that causes chili peppers to be spicy. This ingredient has been well-documented to have thermogenesis-increasing properties, mobilise the use of fatty acids and even inhibiting their ability to accumulate in the body. As with the Paradise Grains, capsaicin and its' capsaicinoids have the capability of activating brown adipose tissue and possesses great effects on thermogenic power.
Capsaicin is a potent antagonist of the so-called TRPV1 receptors, meaning that it is able to further activate brown adipose tissue, which favours the dissipation of excess fats as heat in the body. Furhermore, these molecules induce a generalised activation of the sympathetic nervous system, which in turn has a stimulatory effect on the activity of brown adipose tissue through the release of the neurotransmitter called noradrenaline.
- Green Coffee: (Chlorogenic Acid) intervenes in digestion, reduces the amount of carbohydrates assimilated through the intestine, consequently limits the caloric intake of each meal, interferes with the release of sugar to the bloodstream from the liver and thus stabilises glycemia (blood sugar), pushes the body to affect and use its' fat mass as an energy source, reduces the phenomenon of glycogenolysis in the liver through inhibition of the enzyme called glucose-6-phosphatase, and inhibits lipases, which are digestive enzymes with the responsibility of affecting triglycerides, and thus causes a reduction in the digestion of fats as well as their accumulation in the liver and other parts of the body.
- Glucomannan: a water-soluble type of dietary fiber that is extracted from the konjac plant. Research has shown that using it contributes to an increase of the sense of fullness in the stomach, helps relieve constipation, lowers blood sugar levels, and decreases cholesterol as well as body weight. When Glucomannan is mixed with water, it becomes voluminous - almost like a gel - and is capable of multiplying its' volume to upwards of 17 times its' original size. It is the fibre in the stomach that causes the change in volume as a result of it absorbing water and expanding, which will ultimately cause the Glucomannan to take up a lot of space in the stomach and thus create a sense of immediate fullness. Additionally, the Glucomannan supports diet regimens that are aimed at weight loss since it absorbs fat from the inside of the stomach as well as the intestines and makes it pass through the body quickly, facilitating its' excretion rather than assimilation in the body.
- Green tea: a pure powerhouse of antioxidants, including epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG. This ingredient - combined with caffeine (which also is a constituent of green tea) - has a very strong ability to stimulate the metabolism of the body and thus help accelerate weight loss via thermogenesis. Additionally, catechin polyphenols, which are present in green tea, stimulate muscle cells and the liver to use more fatty acids. Green tea is also rich in theophylline and theobromine: two substances that individually promote diuresis (the excretion of fluid from the body). Because of the catechin, which inhibits the transport of glucose (sugar) to fat cells, the increase in blood sugar levels is moderate. When having stabile blood sugar levels, the sense of hunger is also more stabile and therefore this limits the chance of having sudden "attacks of hunger", which can indeed ruin one's effort at sticking to a given diet regimen.
- Theobromine (Cacao): a substance that occurs naturally in dark chocolate. It is a xanthine similar to caffeine that stimulates the central nervous system (CNS) to a certain degree that is indeed favourable for the person ingesting the ingredient, yet the effect of it is not as taxing on the nervous system itself as the one of caffeine is. Theobromine is a highly ergogenic substance that has prolonged effects which help counteract the dreaded "crash-effects" that are usually associated with consumption of high caffeine dosages, and it does not cause any dependancy either like caffeine certainly does. Therefore, this ingredient has a lipolytic power since it increases thermogenesis without causing states of either anxiety or palpitation, helps improve sensitivity and avoid spikes that cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and promotes vasodilation, muscle pumping and cardiac health.
- Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium): a citrus fruit extract with known thermogenic properties, which contains a particular composition of extracts including synephrine, N-methyltyramine, hordenine, octopamine and tyramine. It has the ability to stimulate metabolism, allowing the use of fats that are predominantly deposited in the liver and adipose tissue to produce heat and energy expenditure. It has been clinically shown that synephrine - the "sympathomimetic" alkaloid found in citrus aurantium - increases fat metabolism via stimulation of beta-adrenergic receptors, and that it acts in full synergy with caffeine by both enhancing and prolonging its' effects.
Are you looking for a comprehensive thermogenic agent to help you in your quest towards a lower body weight and leaner physical appearance? Do you prefer to use something that is completely natural and free from stimulants? "Ai-LIPOROL®" by Yamamoto Nutrition is the perfect choice for you. Just like we at Only Approved Supplements would, Yamamoto Nutrition highly recommends that you use a product such as this one in conjunction with a diet regimen as well as physical training in the form of both cardiovascular and weight training in order for you to experience the best possible effects.
To have a look at our full selection of Yamamoto Nutrition products, click here. If you wish to visit the manufacturer's own website, click here.
|Container Size (Grams/ml/caps)||180 Kapsler|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Serving Size (Gram/ml/caps)||3 Kapsler|
|Part Number (Manufacturer)||N/A|
|Ingredients||glucomannan (Amorphophalluskonjac K. Koch root powder), capsule (gelatin, colours: titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides, carmoisine*), cocoa extract (Theobroma cacao L. seeds dry extract std. 6% theobromine), green tea extract (Camellia sinensis|
|Directions||take 3 capsules a day withplenty of water, preferably before meals. Warning of choking is to be taken into consideration for people with swallowing difficulties or when ingesting with inadequate fluid intake. Take with plenty of water, in order to ensure|
|Warnings||do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily intake of 400 mg|