Essential Amino Acids, EAA - What is it?
Dietary supplements and especially amino acids, is a product that is used by many fitness enthusiasts during workout or in-between meals. Essential Amino Acids, is actually an expression of a number of amino acids that the body itself cant produce and recycle for eg. muscle growth.
There are components in the products that affect the chances of increased muscle growth in higher rates than others, including L-Leucine. L-Leucine in dietary supplements kicks off a number of mechanisms that ultimately would lead to muslce protein synthesis(MPS.) If conditions are met and everything goes well, then your muscle cells will be broken down and then built "bigger" or "multiplied."
EAA Amino acids for muscle building.
EAA has an advantage against its competitor BCAA. EAA contains the full profile of amino acid needed to build muscle tissue, where the BCAA contains only parts of the needed to ignite the process. The incentive will therefore be, that EAA is more effective than BCAA versus providing or building muscle tissue. That said, Essential Amino Acids have some disadvantages over BCAA.
- BCAA typically tastes better than EAA
- Certain amino acids in the EAA are difficult to mask the taste
- BCAA is available in several flavors due to the above
Related Blog Posts
- Yamamoto Nutrition - Essential Amino EnergyAs low as €13.23
- Scitec Nutrition - "Essential Amino Matrix" - EAAsAs low as €15.90
- Yamamoto Nutrition - Essential Amino Tablets (EAA's) 240 tabletsSpecial Price €18.13 Regular Price €25.90-30%
- Scitec Nutrition - EAA + GlutamineAs low as €19.90
- JF Supplements - EAAAs low as €33.90
- Scitec Nutrition - "Amino Charge" - EAA Intra-Workout ComplexAs low as €36.90
- Viterna - Multiplex AminoAs low as €36.90
- ESN - Nitro EAAOut of stock
- HD Muscle - EAA-HD€41.90
- Believe Supplements - Performance EAAAs low as €41.90
- MPA Supplements - Pharmgrade Platinum-PASpecial Price €44.73 Regular Price €63.90
- MPA Supplements - Pharmgrade EAAOut of stock