Click here to learn about cookie settings.
Multi Pro Plus is an advanced formula by Scitec Nutrition, which contains essential vitamins and minerals alongside other vital nutrients to support your goals. Each serving comes in convenient pre-packed sachets with seven different capsules. These capsules include calcium, vitamin D, selenium, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), biotin, as well as heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil - boosting your everyday health and wellbeing1,2 so you can keep training hard and keep up with your busy schedule.
Scitec Nutrition tailored Multi Pro Plus specifically to make it the perfect supplement for the active individual.
Key benefits of Multi Pro Plus by Scitec Nutrition
Specially developed formula
Vitamin B5 reduces tiredness and fatigue1
Selenium supports the immune system2
Convenient everyday supplement
What can I expect from Multi Pro Plus by Scitec Nutrition?
Multi Pro Plus is jam-packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins and selenium, making it the perfect vitamin supplement to support an active lifestyle.1,2
It offers a wide range of benefits for your body, making it an excellent support for both your physical and mental health. Biotin contributes to psychological function,4 and copper protects the cells from oxidative stress, maintains connective tissues, and supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.9
Trust that Multi Pro Plus helps you to feel in peak condition by supporting your immune system and maintaining heart health, as selenium supports the immune system, and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy heart function.2,6,5
By the help of vitamins B5 and C, which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue,1,6 you will be able to give it your all during workouts. Biotin, calcium, and zinc also encourage normal mental and cognitive performance, while vitamin B6 supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.3,4,9,8
This multi-nutrient formula also contains calcium and thus helps with normal muscle function too3 — with added vitamin B6 supporting protein and glycogen metabolism,8 and zinc to help with normal protein synthesis.7
Multi Pro Plus also contains nourishing, natural ingredients such as grape seed extracts and coenzyme Q10, and it also contains choline, which plays a crucial role in metabolism and liver function.10,11
1. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and thyroid function and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
3. Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal muscle function, normal neurotransmission, and is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
4. Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
5. Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
6. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
7. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and normal protein synthesis.
8. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal protein- and glycogen metabolism.
9. Copper contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal connective tissues, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
10. Choline contributes to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism.
11. Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
What works well with Multi Pro Plus?
While you must keep your body healthy and active, it's equally as essential to make sure you get sufficient amounts of protein daily to achieve your fitness goals. 100% Whey Protein Professional helps to grow and maintain muscle mass,12 making it the ideal supplement whether looking to build size or stay lean and toned.
12. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Educated at the Danish School of Pharmacy Technicians & Acting specialist in Dietary Supplements. If you have any questions about the effects, ingredients or integrity of a product, please don't hesitate to contact me. Visit my LinkedIn profile for References