Overview of Macatron by Scitec Nutrition
Created for those with ambitions, Macatron by Scitec Nutrition is a high-performance blend of essential B- and D vitamins, minerals, and popular herbal extracts to help you push hard to reach your fitness goals.
Key benefits of Macatron by Scitec Nutrition
- Zinc supports the metabolism3
- Vitamin B6 supports the nervous system7
- Includes popular plant extracts
- Convenient-to-take capsules
What can I expect from Macatron?
The essential vitamins in Macatron will help you stay fighting fit, with vitamin B5 to keep your mental performance in check1 and vitamin B6 to keep your natural defences up.2
It also contains zinc, which is an essential trace mineral that plays a vital role in many bodily functions, including metabolism3, cognitive function4, and protein synthesis5.
Macatron Ingredient Breakdown:
Pantothenic acid: helps keep your mental performance in check, as well as reduce fatigue1.
Vitamin B6: can help to regulate hormones and supports the nervous system6.
Quercetin dihydrate: a plant flavonol stemming from the flavonoid group of polyphenols, which is found in fruits, vegetables, leaves, and grains.
D-aspartic acid: produced naturally in the body from the amino acid l-aspartic acid. Amino acids occur naturally in protein, which helps build and repair new muscle7.
Nettle extract: also known as common nettle, this herbaceous perennial flowering plant comes from the Urticaceae family. Originally native to Europe, it now grows worldwide.
Maca powder: also known as Peruvian Ginseng, it is a native South American plant found in the Andes. It is a heavily researched ingredient that has a history of usage in traditional therapeutic practices dating back centuries.
Avena extract: perhaps better known as oat, avena is a species of cereal grain that is grown for its' seeds, which are commonly known as oats.
Testofen® Fenugreek extract: one of the oldest cultivated plants, Testofen® fenugreek has high concentrations of a specific group of saponin glycosides, which are subject to on-going research into various health benefits.
Mangosteen extract: an exotic, tropical fruit with a slightly sweet and sour flavour. Originally from Southeast Asia, mangosteen is now found in tropical regions around the world.
Saw palmetto extract: a popular ingredient among bodybuilders which comes from the berries of a type of small palm tree that is native to the Southeastern United States.
Vitamin D3: a fat-soluble vitamin which we produce when we are exposed to UV-rays from sunlight. Vitamin D3 supports the muscles8, bones9, blood calcium levels10, and much more.
Zinc: an essential trace mineral which supports the immune system11, metabolism3, and more4,5.
Boron: a mineral found naturally in the environment and certain foods like fruits, vegetables, tubers, and drinking water.
1. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
3. Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal macronutrient metabolism and normal metabolism of fatty acids.
4. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
5. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
6. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and the normal function of the nervous system.
7. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
8. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
9. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
10. Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
11. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
What works well with Macatron?
To make sure you are topped up on the protein that is crucial for your body to build and repair new muscle mass7, add 100% Whey Protein Professional - Scitec Nutrition's high-quality 100% whey protein with 22g of protein per serving.