Overview of Diet Protein by Scitec Nutrition
The Diet Protein by Scitec Nutrition makes for a delicious protein shake that delivers 20g of protein per serving, along with other ingredients specifically chosen to support your weight-loss programme.
What is Diet Protein?
Diet Protein is a whey protein powder specially developed to provide a boost of protein with a minimal amount of carbohydrates. Scitec Nutrition also added extra carnitine - an amino acid that occurs naturally in protein, which helps to build and repair new muscle1 - crucial when you are looking to tone up.
Additionally, this protein powder is also great for vegetarians, so you can enjoy the benefits of Diet Protein, whatever your lifestyle.
What effects does Diet Protein have?
Diet Protein is an excellent source of protein scientifically proven to support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.1
- 20g of protein per serving
- Over 300mg of carnitine per serving
- With zinc to support metabolism2
What can I expect from Diet Protein?
Delivering 20g of protein per serving, Diet Protein is ideal for supporting the maintenance of muscle mass when on a weight-loss journey.1 It also includes green tea extract, CLA, and zinc — a key diet ingredient that supports fat metabolism.2
Moreover, Diet Protein also contains vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin and natural antioxidant,3 iodine, a trace mineral that supports normal hormone production,4 and chromium, an essential mineral that helps to manage glucose levels5 and to support metabolism.6
Plus, you can also still enjoy Diet protein even if you are someone who has a hard time stomaching lactose - thanks to the added lactase enzyme.7
Who can benefit from using Diet Protein?
Diet Protein is ideal for anyone who is looking to up their daily intake of whey protein while following a low-fat, low-carb diet. Scitec Nutrition's powder is also completely vegetarian-friendly, making it a good option for those following a meat-free diet.
How does Diet Protein taste?
Scitec Nutrition does not just make sure their protein powders offer great nutritional profiles but also carefully formulate them to deliver as far flavour goes - without derailing your diet.
They developed Diet Protein in two classic yet mouth-wateringly delicious flavours, including Chocolate and Vanilla, to help you keep your routine enjoyable.
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal macronutrient metabolism and normal metabolism of fatty acids.
3. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
4. Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones.
5. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
6. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
7. Lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
What works well with Diet Protein?
To get your essential amino acids in a convenient way, top up your Diet Protein with Essential Amino Matrix - the ultimate essential amino acid supplement.
If you want extra support on your weight-loss journey, try taking Diet Protein alongside Turbo Ripper, which contains cayenne pepper to support your dieting goals.8
8. Cayenne Pepper contributes to weight reduction/support in weight loss programs.