Overview of DAA Pro by Scitec Nutrition
The body produces D-Aspartic Acid (also known as DAA) naturally from the non-essential amino acid L-aspartic acid. A potential valuable support for your training, the DAA Pro capsules by Scitec Nutrition makes it easy to bump up your intake.
DAA Pro is also fortified with essential nutrients such as vitamin B5 and zinc which help keep both your mental1 and physical2 performance in check while reducing fatigue.3
Key benefits of DAA Pro by Scitec Nutrition
- 3000mg d-aspartic acid per serving
- Vitamin B5 supports mental performance1
- Zinc supports protein synthesis3
What can I expect from DAA Pro?
Amino acids occur naturally as building blocks of protein, which helps to build and repair muscle tissue.4
Whether you are trying to beat your fastest time on the track or bump up your weightlifting numbers, it is crucial that you get in sufficient amounts of aspartic acid to help you achieve your fitness goals.
To help make sure your mind and body are running optimally, DAA Pro also contains zinc and vitamin B5, which support your mental performance1, metabolism5, protein synthesis6, immune system7, and much more.
1. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
2. Zinc contributes to normal muscle function and to normal functioning of the nervous system.
3. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
4. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
5. Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal macronutrient metabolism and normal metabolism of fatty acids.
6. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
7. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
What works well with DAA Pro?
To make sure you are getting in your essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), addd BCAA XPRESS - containing an optimal ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, making it perfect to support all of your training goals.