Overview of Magnesium (Citrate) by Life Extension
Magnesium (Citrate) by Life Extension is a 100% magnesium supplement that comes in a convenient capsule form, making it a great addition to a busy everyday schedule.
It is the perfect way of getting a quick boost of this essential mineral.
What is magnesium?
Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the body and is involved in many vital functions, including supporting your muscles,1 metabolism,2 and nervous system3 - all crucial whatever your fitness goals.
It also offers a wide range of health benefits from helping to reduce everyday tiredness,4 to maintaining healthy bones and teeth5,6 - making sure you always stay on top of your wellbeing.
What foods contain magnesium naturally?
Foods such as spinach, nut, grains, salmon, and tuna contain magnesium naturally. Although it is possible to consume via your diet, magnesium supplements are a super-convenient way of boosting your daily levels.
Key benefits of Magnesium (Citrate) by Life Extension
- Anti-fatigue formula4
- Aids metabolism2
- Supports the nervous system3
- Helps muscle function1
- Suitable for vegetarians
What can I expect from Magnesium (Citrate)?
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a crucial role in the protein synthesis7 - which helps to build and maintain muscle mass.8
It also helps reduce tiredness and fatigue,4 so you can be ready to take on any workout.
Who can benefit from taking Magnesium (Citrate)?
Magnesium (Citrate) by Life Extension is perfect for anyone who wants a boost of this essential mineral.
It is vegetarian-friendly too making it excellent for anyone following a plant-based diet.
1. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
2. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
3. Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
4. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
5. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
6. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
7. Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
8. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
What works well with Extend-Release Magnesium?
Magnesium (Citrate) is a great way to stay topped up on an essential mineral. To make sure you are getting in all the protein you need, add in 100% Whey Protein Professional.