Overview of Extend-Release Magnesium by Life Extension
Extend-Release Magnesium by Life Extension is an easy way of ensuring that you hit your daily recommended amount of magnesium.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is a mineral that is abundant in the human body, in which it has many vital roles, including supporting the nervous system,1 metabolism,2 and muscle function.3
It also helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,4,5 and supports a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.6
Magnesium supplements offer a handy way of getting a boost of this essential micronutrient - one serving of Extend-Release Magnesium by Life Extension contains 100% of your recommended daily intake.
Discover more of Life Extension's minerals here.
Key benefits of Extend-Release Magnesium by Life Extension
- An essential micronutrient
- Supports muscle function3
- Helps to support metabolism2
- Supports teeth and bones4,5
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue6
What can I expect from Extend-Release Magnesium?
Magnesium is essential for wellbeing, making it an excellent addition for anyone wanting to pursue a fitness goal.
Magnesium supports your bones4 and muscle function,3 helping your body keep up with the demands of an intense training regime.
It also reduces tiredness and fatigue,6 making sure you are always alert and ready to make progress.
Who can benefit from taking Extend-Release Magnesium?
These magnesium capsules by Life Extensions are suitable for anyone who wants a boost of this essential trace mineral. Since these capsules are vegetarian-friendly, they are ideal for people following a plant-based lifestyle.
Extend-Release Magnesium is also suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet, as well as people who want to boost their vitamin intake without additional calories.
1. Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
2. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
3. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
4. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
5. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
6. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
7. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
What works well with Extend-Release Magnesium?
Another super-convenient supplement is Vitamin E. All you need is one softgel a day to get in all of your recommended amount of this essential vitamin, which offers significant antioxidant properties.7