Overview of Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that your body is unable to produce on its' own, meaning you have to get from your diet. It exists naturally in fish oil, which can be challenging to get enough from what you eat alone.
Discover more of Life Extension's vitamins range here.
Key benefits of Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil by Life Extension
- An essential fatty acid
- EPA and DHA support normal heart health1
- Cost-effective and convenient
- IFOS™ 5-star rating
What can I expect from Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil?
Omega-3 contains EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - both of which play an essential role in maintaining heart health.1 This makes it a great supplement to support your overall wellbeing and fitness goals.
Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil formula also has an IFOS™ 5-star rating, which confirms that it meets the strictest standards for quality, EPA and DHA omega-3 content, purity and more.
Who can benefit from taking Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil?
If you are unsure whether you eat enough fish or other omega-3 food sources, these convenient Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil capsules make for a great, fuss-free addition to your routine. Plus, it can be much more cost-effective than food sources alone.
1. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
What works well with Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil?
Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil helps you hit your daily requirements quickly during busy days. Make sure you stay topped up on other essential nutrients like Zinc and Magnesium, which support the metabolism and protein synthesis,2,3,4 making them an ideal way of supporting your training.
Two-Per-Day Capsules is excellent at making sure you get essential vitamins as each one contains an array essential vitamins, including vitamin C which helps to support your immune system.5
2. Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient, carbohydrate and acid-base metabolism.
3. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
4. Zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis.
5. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.