Overview of BioActive Complete B-Complex by Life Extension
BioActive Complete B-Complex are super-concentrated capsules by Life Extension that feature a powerful combination of all eight B vitamins, inositol, and calcium.
What is vitamin B?
There are a total of eight B vitamins; thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid - all of which have their own essential roles within the body.
They are so-called water-soluble vitamins, meaning that they dissolve in water, and they are an essential part of your daily diet to maintain general health and wellbeing.
What are the food sources of vitamin B?
All of the B vitamins exist naturally in a variety of foods - almost all of them are found in eggs, poultry, and meat.
Good food sources of folic acid include leafy green vegetables, e.g. kale and cabbage, chickpeas, and broccoli.
Key benefits of BioActive Complete B-Complex by Life Extension
- Vitamin B12 reduces tiredness and fatigue1
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system2
- Riboflavin helps maintain red blood cells4
- Convenient everyday supplement
What can I expect from BioActive Complete B-Complex?
These vitamin B capsules by Life Extension deliver a high level of each B vitamin along with the addition of calcium - making them all the more effective when it comes to hitting your daily requirements.
These essential vitamins will help you stay fit and healthy, with vitamin B12 helping to reduce fatigue2 and B6 supporting your immune system3 so you can take on any given task in your busy schedule, which is vitak when it comes to staying on track with your fitness ambitions.
Vitamin B Plus Ingredient Breakdown:
Thiamine: supports normal heart function as well as your metabolism and nervous system.3
Riboflavin: an antioxidant that helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as maintain normal skin and vision.4
Niacin: supports normal psychological function and metabolism, and reduces fatigue.5
Vitamin B12: plays a crucial role in cell division, red blood cell formation, and supports the immune system.6
Biotin: important for the maintenance of normal skin and hair.7
Pantothenic Acid: helps to keep your mental performance in check, as well as to reduce fatigue.8
Vitamin B6: can help regulate hormones and supports the nervous system.9
1. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
3. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
4. Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and skin.
5. Niacin contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
6. Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division, contributes to normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
7. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
8. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
9. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and the normal function of the nervous system.
What works well with BioActive Complete B-Complex?
BioActive Complete B-Complex is a great means of hitting your daily requirements quickly. Why not keep the essential nutrients coming with the Calcium With Vitamin D3 by Life Extension? All you need is two capsules a day to hit 100% of your recommended amount.