Overview of Mass Gainer by JustEgg
The Mass Gainer by JustEgg holds over 40g of protein and 90g of carbohydrates - perfect if you are trying to pack on size and gain strength.1
Gaining weight and mass requires that you are in a caloric surplus, and Mass Gainer boasts an entire 546 calories - providing you with the fuel you need to progress.
Key benefits of Mass Gainer by JustEgg
- Massive 40g protein per serving
- 90g carbohydrates and 564 calories
- Ideal for size1 and recovery2
- Includes Palatinose™ - an alternative to dextrose
What can I expect from Mass Gainer by JustEgg?
Alongside a husky 40g serving of musclebuilding1 protein coming strictly from fat- and sugar-free egg white powder, it contains a combination of fast- and slow-digesting carbohydrates - essential for recovery and to support your training, session after session.2
Because Mass Gainer is egg white-based, it has an incredibly low content of fat at barely 2.5 grams per serving - perfect for those wishing to take in fuel in the form of protein and carbohydrates only. Plus, it comes in two indulgent flavours - Chocolate and Lemon Cheesecake.
Mass Gainer Ingredient Breakdown:
Egg-white protein: sourced directly from egg whites to deliver all-natural nutritional value,1 and support your muscles and fuel your fitness ambitions.
Oat: complex carbohydrates, which help your muscles recover after intense or prolonged training, meaning you can get back in the gym sooner.2
Maltodextrin: white powder usually made from starch, wheat, corn, or rice, which your body can digest quickly, making a convenient energy booster.
Palatinose™: an alternative to dextrose, glucose, maltodextrin and other highly digestible and highly fermentable carbohydrates.
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
2. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
What works well with Mass Gainer?
To help you crush your personal best lifts in the gym, we recommend combining Mass Gainer with Tjacked - an explosive blend of caffeine, creatine and other popular ingredients for the ultimate boost.3,4
3. Caffeine contributes to increased endurance performance, as well as increased alertness.
4. Creatine is proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.