- Training Equipment
- Protein Powder
- Shop By Goal
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Heavy lifting and resistance training can take its’ toll on your body, and the wrists are an area that are severely pre-disposed to damage from it. Now, however, your wrists will be thanking you once you start using the all-new “All-Purpose Wrist Wraps” by American Iron Rebel. Very light yet very strong as well, these are sold as a pair and are a definite must-have for every serious lifter.
The “All Purpose Wrist Wraps” are made from a very high quality blend of cotton, polyester and elastic and thus will not cause any skin irritations what so ever. They are 3” (7.62 cm) in width and 15” (38.1 cm) in length, and come in a sleek and cool-looking design with black, red and white colors. The design also features Iron Rebel branding in the form of their iconic logo and lettering as well.
Iron Rebel’s “All Purpose Wrist Wraps” have a thumb loop that is a attached to both sides of the wraps, ultimately serving their purpose by providing you with more support than a standard one-sided thumb loop design on a regular pair of wrist wraps would. You will never have to train with the fear of subjecting yourself to wrist injury ever again.
Care: Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Air dry. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in washer.
How to wrap:
1. Draw the hook of the wrap through the thumb loop part of the wrap while having the velcro on the inside of the loop.
2. Pull the loop hook all the way through.
3. The wrap will make a circular wrap, where you should insert your hand and wrists through the circular wrap.
4. Tighten the wrap and make sure to secure the hook onto the loop.
5. Maximum level of stretch and torque is achieved by wrapping and tugging.